Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ripped at the Seams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[Sugar]

Ripped at the Seams Empty
PostSubject: Ripped at the Seams   Ripped at the Seams Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 8:55 pm

“When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?”

A confused and upset tawny colored she-cat muttered to the fellow medicine cats striding next to her. It was still a long way before they got to moonpool, but it gave the four lithe figures the opportunity to chat amongst themselves. The half moon gleamed its luminous glow, creating distorted silhouettes of the four on the grass behind them. It was alright to talk, the first she-cat reassured her conscience, the warrior code allows it.

The Shadowclan and Windclan medicine cats exchanged wary glances, knowing that the question was somehow directed towards them. It always was, lately. Honestly, the two didn’t blame her for being curious, but the answer was a mystery to them too. In response, they dropped their gaze towards the lengthy grass below them and quickened their pace a tad bit. It was true, they were ashamed of all that had gone on, but it was against the warrior code to speak ill of their clans…or,

In reality, there was no specific point where ‘the future switched from being a promise to being a threat’ as the she-cat had so proclaimed. Everything just sort of…happened. One thing after another piled up, and caused havoc. It was unstoppable now, though, and it would take all of Starclan’s strength and will to help. Of course, this was why they were heading towards moonpool, which had actually now become visible.

They were looking for answers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thunderclan
He's In a sick, twisted kind of way, I mean. We kicked his sorry tail out of our clan, he doesn't deserve to be on Thunderclan territory. But now that Windclan's gone ahead and made him leader, we're struggling to keep that crowfood and his clanmates off of our territory. They've already sent four of our cats to hunt with the cats of Starclan, and they don't look like they're going to stop anytime soon. We need the willpower to fight, and it's slowly dwindling with our prey count.

Riverclan
Honestly, we wish we could send them back, bundled up in those leaves, just like we found them, but we can't. The terrible triplets are growing up and have proven to be loyal apprentices, soon to be warriors. But the thoughts that cross their minds are positively dreadful! Why in the world don't they believe in starclan? We've worked so hard to make them understand the warrior code, gone far enough to condition them, but they refuse to conform. Not only that, but they've been convincing their peers that all of this is the right way to think! Rumor has it they're going to rebel, and trust me, thats the last thing we need right now.

Windclan
came from Thunderclan. It's no suprise. Nothing's a secret anymore, not with him as leader. Even the kits know about all the drama that's going on, and its corrupting their innocent little minds. He's a lovable, seducive tyrant, and he gets what he wants out of us without having to use force. What he doesnt know, is that we've got a plan. We know he's fake, that the only reason he's teaming up with Shadowclan is because they've got the strongest warriors and the most she-cats, not because he's actually loyal. This tom [and his former clan, too!] is going down!

Shadowclan
I've got to say that forming this alliance with Windclan was the best choice we've made in the past hundred moons! We've got more food, more socializing, and the strongest army of fighting cats we can use to drive Thunderclan and Windclan away! Although, I do find it difficult to co-lead a band of cats i know should only be mine. It'll work out, soon, too! Windclan cats have always had mushy insides, im finding it rather easy to lead the unified clan by my own. Brute force, thats what is needed. The next few moons are sure to be interesting though, because we'll be going through with our plans to get some hostages we can use to our advantage. Let the games begin!

Society has

at the Seams[/URL]
Back to top Go down
Dustwalker
Kit
Kit
Dustwalker

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Ripped at the Seams   Ripped at the Seams Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 9:53 am

I think your URL code got messed up since you there's no link to the site. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://llreedstarll.proboards104.com/index.cgi
Admin/Battleheart
Admin
Admin
Admin/Battleheart

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Ripped at the Seams   Ripped at the Seams Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:12 am

yeah; i made a sticky about it...stupid bestgoo...
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.1forum.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripped at the Seams   Ripped at the Seams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ripped at the Seams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Advertising-
Jump to: