Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden Secrets, This place is active if your bored come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WolfWatcher2000

WolfWatcher2000

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-30

Hidden Secrets, This place is active if your bored come Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Secrets, This place is active if your bored come   Hidden Secrets, This place is active if your bored come Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Hello, I just want to tell you about Hidden Secrets. Yes, it's the one and the only best books that everybodies favorite author made. Ladies, and Gentlemen, I give you WARRIORS RP SITE - Hidden Secrets.

What are you waiting for. This site, has all the Clans of the books, and they are really good. But we only have one leader and one medicine cat in it and if anyone wants to be leader, deputy and even a medicine cat, you better come down to this site before it's too late. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? come down to this sight and be apart of an adventure of battles, hunting, and deadly other things.

http://hiddensecrets06.proboards106.com

Dump those RPs your at right now and have a blast, and get ready to really taste the adventure. Maybe not right now but I swear when its totally done you won't regret it.

Be what ever you want, you can be a medicine cat, a deputy, a leader, and many more, and if that don't satisfy you then I think even the brilliant adminstrator of the sight would want you even to be a STAFF MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://hiddensecrets06.proboards106.com

So What are you waiting for, just click on our site and you might be the lucky ones to even help make the place a dream come true. Come on and be a warrior like your supposed to be, JUST BEING AT THAT SITE MAKES MY WANT to SCREAM of life in the WILD!

"BE A WARRIOR"
If your tough enough to handle it.
Back to top Go down

Hidden Secrets, This place is active if your bored come
Page 1 of 1