Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules for Mates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinepaw
Admin
Admin
Pinepaw

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Rules for Mates Empty
PostSubject: Rules for Mates   Rules for Mates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:05 pm

I know, I can't believe it either. But yes, there are some more rules to follow.
Nothing drastic though.

Okay so rules on mates.

1. Please keep your litters to four at the most! If you feel you MUST have more, please contact an admin about it.

2. If you wish, you can give your kits up for adoption. Just make sure you follow the proper formatting.

3. Deputies, medicine cats and leaders can have kits, as long as they are toms! She-cats in these positions can only have mates. If you want to cause problems and have the she-cat in these spots have kits, speak with an admin.

4. Mixed clan relations and with rogues, loners and such are allowed. YOU JUST NEED TO TALK WITH AN ADMIN FIRST!

5. Yes, you can role play your own mate...but we advise you don't. It's not fun at all!

6. Please, PLEASE, no graphic mating. Really don't indicate it. Say they talk about kits and go behind bushes or something. Honestly though, little kids do have access to the this site and I highly doubt that many on here want to read about it. Same with kitting, please keep it low key with what you describe.

Codeword part 2: remember to
Back to top Go down

Rules for Mates
Page 1 of 1