Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules for this Site: Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin/Battleheart
Admin
Admin
Admin/Battleheart

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Rules for this Site: Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules for this Site: Basic Rules   Rules for this Site: Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 1:34 pm

Basic Rules

1.) Be polite. No sexual, sexist, racist, etc comments. I cannot stand people like that. If you feel the need to express yourself...then deal with it. I don't care what the other person did to goad you, they will be punished appropriately.

2.) No spamming. I cannot abide spamming. Whether it is in the chatbox or posts, it makes me wonder what this world is coming to when people cannot think of anything literate so they simply spam. Ugh.

3.) No threats. No matter how angry you are with somebody, do not threaten them. The internet is a very dangerous place and threats might lead me or the staff to believe that are dangerous. We do not want to take chances and will ban you from the site.

4.) Be polite to staff and abide by the rules and what they say. Remember, staff have control over the whole site. You do not want to pester them.

5.) The only violence I should hear of on this boards are in RPing. There should be no 'spilled blood', however virtual, in any way except for during RP battles. This also means no arguing. If you are angry at somebody, contact them through PM, politely.

6.) No cussing. In RPs it is out of the question, as cats do not swear like us. In the chatbox or chat threads, mild swears are okay, but nothing serious.

7.) You may have a total of 7 cats on this site. Admins and mods can have as many as they can handle. There is also a maximum of 2 high-power cats per user. Your cats' name, clan, and rank must in your signature at all times.

Codeword Part 1- Always
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.1forum.biz

Rules for this Site: Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1